* Sterling Silver, Copper or Brass can tarnish and become dull-looking, especially when exposed to moisture and other chemicals.
So it is best to remove your jewellery when:
· Sleeping, showering and swimming;
· Applying cosmetic products and perfumes;
· Exercising, especially at the gym and in the sauna; or
· Working with your hands, and they are exposed to any chemicals or force.
* Luckily your jewellery can be cleaned and restored back to its original shine, by washing it with lukewarm soapy water and a soft bristle toothbrush, a good rinse and a quick polish with a polishing cloth
(Brasso can be used to brighten you beautiful brass pieces)
* Store your jewellery in airtight containers when not wearing them, but the best way to keep your jewellery looking shiny and new is to wear it!